A Rainy Day In The Mountains – Hinterstoder – Höss (Link to the YouTube Video, if the iframe above is not showing up)
We drove to Hinterstoder in Upper Austria to visit the Höss high plateau for a photo tour hike, but the weather wasn’t on our side. Nevertheless, it was a very nice photo tour and the foggy and rainy weather allowed very interesting pictures.
The videos were filmed with the Panasonic G81 + 12-60 F3.5-5.6 lens and the Lenovo Moto Z.
The pictures were taken with the Fuji X-T2 with the Fujinon XF 16-55 F2.8 lens. You find them with the EXIF information in the video.
All gear worked perfectly although it has been exposed to heavy rain.
Some pictures of the photo tour (plenty more to see in the video)
Gear I use for all my stuff:
(As usual, the Affiliate links are voluntary, feel free to use them if you want to support my Blog and Youtube Channel)
- Panasonic G81/G85 with Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)
- Fuji X-T2 (Amazon.com)
- Fujinon 16-55 F2.8 (Amazon.com)
- Fujinon 50-140 F2.8 (Amazon.com)
- Fujifilm MCEX-16 Macro Extension Tube (Amazon.com)
- GoPro Hero 5 Session (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)
- Honor 8 Smartphone (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)
- LG G5 Smartphone (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)
- Zhiyun Smooth Q Gimbal (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)
- Manfrotto 055 XPRO3 Tripod: (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)
- Sirui K30X Ballhead: (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)
- Lowepro Flipside 400 AW black on Amazon: (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)
- Thinktank Retrospective 30: (Amazon.de / Amazon.com)